Snowdon by Night
Register your interest for 2023!
Join us for an amazing trip up Snowdon...at night!
This challenge takes place between Saturday 15th April 2023 (evening) into Sunday 16th April 2023 (morning) - please see the itinerary below for more details.
This nine-mile challenge is for both groups and individuals. RAW Adventures’ experienced guides will ensure you go home with a deeper understanding of the mountain, an appreciation of your wellbeing and a huge sense of achievement.
Early morning is a very special time of the day; quiet, reflective, somehow other worldly and feels incredible to be up high to see the day begin. Together, we will develop a sense of wonder and intrigue about Yr Wyddfa, the mountain, as we ascend 1,085 metres to the summit – all while raising funds for our amazing hospital.
Register your interest now!
Location: Llanberis, North Wales
Date: Saturday 15th April 2023 (evening) into Sunday 16th April 2023 (morning) - please see the itinerary below for more details.
Minimum sponsorship: £100
Fitness: Snowdon is 1,085 metres above sea level and has some steep and rocky sections and paths; it’s an exciting mountainous environment! We ask you are reasonably fit and have time to plan in some longer walks – with your backpack on – before undertaking this challenge. Unfortunately, no dogs are allowed.
• Pre-event support and advice
• Trip notes and kit list
• 1:10 Mountain Leader Ratio
• Group safety equipment and First Aid kit
• Climb Snowdon medal
Saturday 15th April:
• Early evening - Travel to Llanberis
• 11.30pm - Registration and kit check
Sunday 16th April:
• 01.30am - Safety Brief and introductions to Mountain Leaders
• 02.00am - Depart from meeting point and walk QUIETLY through the village
• 02.30am - Ascend Llanberis Path
• 05.30am - Expected earliest arrival time at Snowdon summit
• 06.30am - Latest expected departure from Snowdon summit
• 08.30am - Arrival back into Llanberis for breakfast
Register to experience the most majestic of mountains! If you need any more information, please contact [email protected].