Run by day then party by night at the UK's Ultimate Running Festival! Expect lots of running (suited to all abilities), loads of running legends, world-class music & so much more at RunFestRun 2022!
Where it all started...
Now in its third year running, RunFestRun was founded by our very own Chris Evans, who, as a keen runner himself, found there was a missed opportunity to give runners a chance to run first, and party later...
We're dedicated to creating a unique space in which runners can enjoy three glorious days with a mix of short and long runs, relay races and our legendary Bug Run. Guests can meet and greet their favourite sporty stars, and compete for the title of champion! Not only that, but we have a bumper packed itinerary of guest talks, workshops and workout sessions, a shopping village for runners to get all of their essential items, A-Lister talent and more!
Made for runners, by runners...
Runs for all ages & abilities
All runs are timed and chipped, plus, every finisher of every run will receive a sustainable wooden medal specific to that race!
- Friday - Sunset Shuffle
- Saturday - 5k • 10k • 2.5k Family Road Race • Night Run • Team Relay
- Sunday - Half Marathon • Family Fun Run
Find out more about all the running routes here
If RunFestRun is your challenge for Alder Hey, here's the four key steps you should take now:
- Email us or call us on 0151 252 5716 with your name, address and details of your charity running event.
- Help friends, family and colleagues support you easily by sponsoring you online. Set up a free online donation page with Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving or My Donate - they all automatically transfer the money you've raised to us after your charity running event.
- Check out our downloads page for a fundraising pack and an offline sponsorship form.
- Spread the word and start preparing! Use your social networks and community organisations to let people know what you're doing - you can share your online donation page really easily on Facebook and Twitter.
Alder Hey Running T-Shirt