Run Heaton Park
Event Ended This event has now finished.
JOIN US FOR RUN HEATON 5K, 10K & HALF MARATHON ON SUNDAY 8TH MAY 2022.
This large park, just north of Manchester and home to a Grade 1 listed neoclassical 18th century house, is the perfect setting for a fun and frantic day out. Running on the paths within Heaton Park, this race is a great opportunity for a chip timed personal best. There will music, refreshments and a fantastic themed Heaton Park medal.
YOUR ENTRY WILL INCLUDE:
- Chip timed results
- Unique themed medal
- Free official event photos
- Post race goodies
Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
Each mile is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
BRAND NEW MEDAL!!
If the Run Heaton 5K, 10K or Half Marathon race is your challenge for Alder Hey, here's the four key steps you should take now:
- Email us or call us on 0151 252 5716 with your name, address and details of your charity running event.
- Help friends, family and colleagues support you easily by sponsoring you online. Set up a free online donation page with Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving or My Donate - they all automatically transfer the money you've raised to us after your charity running event.
- Check out our downloads page for a fundraising pack and an offline sponsorship form.
- Spread the word and start preparing! Use your social networks and community organisations to let people know what you're doing - you can share your online donation page really easily on Facebook and Twitter.
Alder Hey Running T-Shirt