Run for FREE if you can commit to raising a minimum of £200. Includes branded Alder Hey running top.
2nd October 2022
Book your FREE* place at the multi-award winning Chester Marathon from the historic Roman/Medieval international destination City of the same name!
This fantastic event boasts a lively city centre start and finish, with a route that passes all of Chester's iconic landmarks. After passing through the North Wales and Cheshire countryside, return along the banks of the River Dee for an unforgettable finish and all all the support you could ask for from crowds that line the streets.
WHATEVER YOUR REASON FOR RUNNING, WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE GREATNESS!
Before the race itself, Active Leisure Events will provide you with:
- Access to training plans to support your running journey
- Support and advice, including free webinars and training runs to keep you motivated
- Your personalised race pack including your race number and timing chip - sent to you in the post
- Exclusive offers and competitions from sponsors.
- Access to Active Leisure's friendly and supportive social community on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, who are happy to answer any of your running queries, including past and present pacers
Once you have entered you can transfer your place to another runner or our Run Your Way event, however you cannot transfer to any other event or defer to another year and there are no refunds. The minimum age on race day is 18.
*Run for FREE if you can commit to raising a minimum of £200. Includes branded Alder Hey running top.
Alder Hey Running T-Shirt