Bedford Autodrome Run
RUNNING GRAND PRIX AT BEDFORD AUTODROME
Sunday 23rd October 2022!
Join us for the Running GP at Bedford Autodrome on Sunday 23rd October 2022!
Designed from scratch by former F1 driver Jonathan Palmer, there is nowhere else in the world like Bedford Autodrome. Join us for a unique opportunity to run a 5k, 10k, Half Marathon 16 mile, 20 mile or Full Marathon at the one and only Bedford Autodrome and enjoy the thrill of running a brand new course and racing your way to a new chip timed personal best on this smooth traffic free tarmac motor racing circuit! Please be aware that dogs are not allowed at the venue, except guide dogs.
The entire course is inside the Bedford Autodrome on the roads/paths not on grass.
- Marathon – 8 laps
- 20 Mile – 6 laps
- 16 Mile – 5 laps
- Half Marathon – 4 laps
- 10k – 2 laps
- 5k – 1 lap
Each mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
Included in your entry fee:
- Themed medal (previous medal design below)
- Chip timed results
- Free race photos
- Water and post race goodies!
If the Running Bedford Autodrome is your challenge for Alder Hey, here's the four key steps you should take now:
- Email us or call us on 0151 252 5716 with your name, address and details of your charity running event.
- Help friends, family and colleagues support you easily by sponsoring you online. Set up a free online donation page with Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving or My Donate - they all automatically transfer the money you've raised to us after your charity running event.
- Spread the word and start preparing! Use your social networks and community organisations to let people know what you're doing - you can share your online donation page really easily on Facebook and Twitter.
Alder Hey Running T-Shirt