Philanthropy at Alder Hey
Whether you are an individual philanthropist, want to make a significant donation as a family, or are part of a trust or foundation, your gift can play a transformative role in supporting the 900 babies, children and young people we help every day.
‘Alder Hey Children’s Charity fund so many vital projects. The team’s commitment, passion and drive are impressive, and I am very pleased to help them deliver on their magical promise to so many children and families’
You are the reason we can deliver the magic to Alder Hey., ensuring children have the best patient experience possible through a range of activities and special projects which are above and beyond core NHS provision.
Our promise to you
We want to make sure you see the amazing impact your fundraising support is making.
We’ll share with you tailored reports and updates. And you’ll hear the heartwarming stories and experiences of children and families who have benefitted from your generosity.
You will have a dedicated contact in the Philanthropy team. They will be on hand to answer your questions and bring you closer to the important work that you make possible.
Some of the ways we will keep in touch with you:
• Regular personal updates from our team and two ‘InTouch’ philanthropy newsletters a year
• A choice of how your donation is used. You can either leave it to us to use your gift wherever children’s needs are greatest, or you can give to a specific programme or area of work – for example, to help children through our Arts for Health program.
• Invitations to exclusive events and VIP tours at the hospital [image]
• Tailored proposals
• Regular reporting on the impact of your giving
• Naming opportunities within the hospital
• The chance to see our projects first hand.
To make a genuine difference to the lives of children and families and join the Alder Hey family, please contact Tracey Wilson, Head of Philanthropy.
Thank you for supporting our vision of healthier, happier fairer futures for every child and young person.