If you are unable to attend Royal Ascot this year, fear not – Alder Hey Children’s Charity is hosting the ever-popular Alternative Ascot event at the iconic Aintree Racecourse.
Not only is this event held in the world-famous location which is home to the Grand National, but it hosted by the fantastic Willie Miller at Aintree’s Golden Miller Suite, making all guests feel like VIPs.
If you missed out on Ladies’ Day at Aintree in April or you simply want to enjoy another one, this is the perfect event for you; plus, you will be raising money for Alder Hey Children’s Charity by attending.
Alternative Ascot, sponsored by Tangle Teezer, is a wonderful racing social event for ladies who are unable to make the journey to Royal Ascot. The event features live televised racing from Royal Ascot on the day, as well as a full programme of other events.
Not only is it a brilliant day out to spend time with friends, family and colleagues – it also raises crucial funds for life-saving medical equipment, pioneering research and much more at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital.
What happens at Alternative Ascot?
- You can watch the live, televised racing from Royal Ascot – so even though you aren’t there, you won’t miss the races
- You can enjoy a beautiful two-course lunch and a complimentary drink
- You can watch the amazing live entertainment and enjoy some dancing at the disco
- If you want to show off your outfit, you can take part in the ‘Best Dressed’ competition
- Try your luck at Bingo
- Enjoy full afternoon tea
How do I attend Alternative Ascot?
- Registration per person is £45. Tables of ten are also available.
- To buy your tickets, call us on 0151 252 5716, call into the Fundraising Office or contact us.
- Don’t forget to tag us in your photos on Facebook and Twitter on the day!