On behalf of the Wayne Rooney Foundation, Alder Hey Children's Charity is offering a once in a lifetime chance to give a young football fan a football experience they’ll treasure forever; the chance to lead out their Everton heroes at the Wayne Rooney Testimonial Match on the 3rd August 2016.
The package you are bidding on includes:
- One Mascot place to accompany an Everton player onto the pitch for Wayne Rooney's testimonial
- Two additional testimonial match day tickets
A magical, memorable matchday experience
Wayne Rooney's testimonial will be a first Old Trafford outing for new manager Jose Mourinho and new signings like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Both Man Utd and Everton fans will get a close look at their new-look teams just days before the start of the 2016/17 Barclays Premier League season.
For the lucky auction winner, the opportunity to lead an Everton player onto the Old Trafford turf and be part of the pre-match experience awaits.
The package includes two additional tickets to the match so the experience can be savoured as a family.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is only valid for Wayne Rooney's testimonial match at Old Trafford on Wednesday 3rd August 2016
- The mascot must be aged 7-14 years old and accompanied to the Wayne Rooney testimonial match by a parent or guardian
- The mascot must be able to walk unaided onto the pitch and back
- The prize includes the mascot experience only, and does not include travel, accommodation or other expenses.
- The prize is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- The Wayne Rooney Foundation will send full details about the prize to the winner, once payment has been received.
Wayne Rooney Foundation and Alder Hey Children's Charity
Alder Hey Children's Charity is auctioning this prize on behalf of the Wayne Rooney Foundation. Proceeds from the auction of this prize forms part of the grant made by the Wayne Rooney Foundation to Alder Hey Children's Charity.
Alder Hey Children's Charity will use this grant to improve treatment rooms at Alder Hey Children's Hospital, helping thousands of patients to feel more relaxed and distracted during their visit.