Terms and Conditions:
- The auction will open on Tuesday 4th July 2023 at 4.30pm.
- No bids will be accepted after 7.30pm on Thursday 13th July 2023
- Bidder must be aged 18 or over.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the person with the winning bid will be expected to pay for the item(s) by 9pm on Thursday 13th July 2023.
- Bids must be above the starting bid stated for each Lot; be in pounds sterling; and be received by the Alder Hey Event Management Team before the scheduled end of the Silent Auction. The Event Manager will notify the highest bidder at the event after the advertised closing time.
- Bids below the Starting Bid will be void.
- The successful bid for any one Lot being bid for will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the Silent Auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the Lot shall be awarded to the bid received first. There may be more than one item available of particular lots.
- Items may be added or withdrawn without notice.
- All items are sold as seen.
When a bidder places a bid, they accept the terms and conditions associated to the Lot.
Terms and Conditions for each specific prize are below:
Lot 1A and Lot 1B *STAR LOT*(2 pairs available)
Two tickets to enjoy 5* VIP corporate hospitality at the final of the 2023 Open.
Royal Liverpool, Hoylake. Sunday 23rd July
Starting bid: £2000 for the pair
- 2 VIP tickets to the Open at Royal Liverpool on Sunday 23rd July 2023
- Full access to the Nikon corporate hospitality suite in the Patrons’ Pavilion from 8.30am to 7pm to include breakfast, a four‐course gourmet lunch and afternoon tea
- Champagne and complimentary drinks throughout the day
- Reserved table for the whole day
- Private balcony in the Patrons’ Pavilion on the 18th fairway to view the golf
- Souvenir Programme and Order of Play
- 1 complimentary car parking pass in the closely located Patrons’ car park
- Tickets are non-resaleable.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- The names of all attendees should be provided one week in advance of the event for security purposes.
- Under18s must be accompanied by an adult and need to have a ticket.
- Dress code is ‘golf casual’.
- The winning bidder should contact [email protected] to co-ordinate the final arrangements.
- Each lot (Lot 1 and Lot 2) comprises of 2 tickets. The two highest bids will be successful; these could be from 2 separate bidders, or 1 bidder who has placed 2 separate bids which are the highest.
Lot 2: Four Ball at Hesketh Golf Club (Southport)
- Midweek only
- Expiry date 13/07/2024
- RRP £460
Lot 3: Fourball at Prestbury Golf Club (Prestbury)
- Valid until 31st December 2024
- RRP £480
Lot 4: Fourball at Astbury Golf Club (Cheshire)
- Valid until 30th July 2024
- RRP £160 (summer four ball price)
Lot 5: Fourball at Roehampton Golf Club (London)
- Handicap required
- Booking will be based on course availability, therefore booking in advance is recommended.
Lot 6: Fourball at Silloth on Solway Golf Club (Cumbria)
- Expires 31st May 2024
- £320 (Summer £80pp, winter £45pp)
Lot 7: Four Ball at Sandiway Golf Club (Northwich)
- Players must be golfers with official handicaps of 21 or less (gentlemen) or 32 or less (ladies)
- Players must comply with dress regulations
- Valid until 5th May 2024
- RRP £400 (From £100pp summer, £90pp winter)
Lot 8: *STAR LOT* Fourball Southport and Ainsdale Golf Club (Southport)
- Midweek and excluding bank holidays and 26th December 2023-2nd January 2024.
- Valid from 14th July 2023-13th July 2024
- £RRP £920 (£230pp Summer, £150pp spring, £99pp winter)
Lot 9: Overnight stay at the Titanic Hotel (Liverpool)
- Prize is for 2 people.
- Prize includes a Superior Room and breakfast in Stanley’s Bar and Grill.