The Coniston Challenge
Can you conquer Coniston? This is a triathlon with a twist - but you don't need to be an athlete. Just get together with friends and enjoy a summer challenge in the beautiful Lake District.
This challenge is for teams of varying abilities so there is no pressure to be the best. Just take your time and enjoy conquering Coniston as a team of friends, colleagues or family.
Arrive on the Friday, camp overnight and then get ready to conquer Coniston - you'll definitely enjoy your dinner afterwards!
Teams come back year after year to beat their personal bests. We'd love you to join them. Our 2018 date to be confirmed.
- 10km trek up the Old Man of Coniston
- 17km bike ride through the Grizedale Forest
- 3km kayak across Coniston Water
Costs to enter
- Registration fee £50 per team
- Minimum sponsorship £1,500 per team
Call us on 0151 252 5716, come and see us in person or contact us.