National 3 Peaks Challenge
9th – 11th June 2023
The 3 Peaks Challenge takes on the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales and is the most highly regarded trekking challenge within the UK! Our challenge begins in one of Scotland’s most scenic areas; Glen Nevis Valley. From here we will climb Ben Nevis, the largest mountain in the UK standing at 1,344m. On descending Ben Nevis we will be driven towards the beautiful Lake District where we begin the second of our 3 Peaks - Scafell Pike; the highest mountain in England standing at 978m. Our final challenge takes on the highest mountain in Wales; Snowdon, standing at 1,085m. Join us for the BEST trekking challenge in the UK!
3 Peaks: Ben Nevis,, Scafell Pike, Snowdon
Date: 9th – 11th June 2023
Registration is £95
Minimum sponsorship £800
• Summit the 3 highest mountains in England, Scotland and Wales
• Classic, well recognised challenge
• Explore the most breath taking mountain ranges in the UK
• Best time to go: April through to October
• Duration: 2 days
• Trekking time: 24 hours or less!
• Distance trekked: 22 miles approx.
• Accommodation: One night hostel
• Challenge grading: Extreme (3/3)
To find out more about this event please contact [email protected]