London 2 Brighton Challenge
Featuring 100km of paths and trails, English countryside and coastal views, with some training under your belt you can conquer the London to Brighton challenge whether you're a seasoned walker or marathon runner.
Conquer on your own or as part of a team and choose to walk it, jog it, or run it. Here's what's involved:
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- 60% off road 100km route
- 'Half' Challenge options (1st /2nd)
- 'Quarter' option (2nd 31km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- 1/2 way Camping Option available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 25, 56, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Brighton Racecourse finish
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses to Brighton station
London 2 Brighton Challenge date
The next challenge is set for the weekend of 27th and 28th May 2017.
Find out much more on the challenge website.
4 steps to do the London 2 Brighton Challenge for Alder Hey
- Register for the London 2 Brighton Challenge directly. Then email us or call us on 0151 252 5716 with your name, address and details of what you're doing.
- Set up a free online donation page to give friends, family and colleagues a really easy way to sponsor you. Try Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving or My Donate - they all automatically transfer the money you've raised to us after your event.
- Check out our downloads page for a fundraising packs and an offline sponsorship form.
- Spread the word! Use your social networks and community organisations to let people know what you're doing.