Conquer Coniston - Saturday 6th July 2024
This is a triathlon with a twist - but you don't need to be an athlete. Just get together with friends and enjoy a summer challenge in the beautiful Lake District. Will you be there?
This challenge is for teams of varying abilities so there is no pressure to be the best. Just take your time and enjoy conquering Coniston as a team of friends, colleagues or family. Of course you may have a PB to beat...
Arrive on the Friday, camp overnight and then get ready to conquer Coniston - you'll definitely enjoy your dinner afterwards!
Teams come back year after year to beat their personal bests. We'd love you to join them.
- 10km trek up the Old Man of Coniston
- 17km bike ride through the Grizedale Forest (bikes and helmets provided!)
- 3km kayak across Coniston Water (kayaks and life-jackets provided!)
Costs to enter
- Registration fee £50 per team
- Minimum sponsorship £1,500 per team
- teams need to be 4 or 6 members and all members do each part of the triathlon
More information - 6th July 2024