Run for FREE if you can commit to raising a minimum of £200. Includes branded Alder Hey running top.
12th March 2023
The MBNA Chester 10K is the only city based 10K in Chester. The 6th edition of this award winning and sell out event is a great introductory race for new runners and an ideal stepping stone if you're aiming for a half marathon in the future.
The event boasts a lively city centre start and finish, with a route that passes many of Chester's iconic landmarks. Runners will head north-west out of the City, through the picturesque village of Mollington before returning to the heart of Chester for a spectacular finish, with all the enthusiasm you could ask for from the Cestrian supporters, under a backdrop of the Eastgate Clock.
WHATEVER YOUR REASON FOR RUNNING, WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE GREATNESS
Before race day you'll receive:
- Access to training plans to support your running journey
- Support and advice, including free webinars and training runs to keep you motivated
- Your personalised race pack including your race number and timing chip sent to you in the post (runners from outside the UK need to collect their race numbers from our Help Desk on race weekend)
- Exclusive offers and competitions from our sponsors right from the moment you sign up
- Access to our friendly and supportive social community on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, who are happy to answer any of your running queries, including past and present pacers
- A FREE transfer to our Run Your Way event so you can take part in your own way, on your own course, if you’d prefer not to join us on race day*
- FREE runner to runner transfers - should you no longer be able to take part
ON RACE DAY you'll experience all the fitness and mental health benefits associated with running, plus you'll get:
- A fantastic atmosphere
- A unique short sleeve technical T-shirt, bespoke medal and a 'bag for life' cotton goody bag packed with post race nutrition when you finish
- Prizes awarded to the top 3 men and women and the winners of each age group
- Access to our runners Help Desk for any last minute queries or transfers
- A safe running environment
- On course hydration for refuelling
- Lots of medical support throughout the course should you need assistance
- Access to our tracking website so all your supporters can track your live progress
*Run for FREE if you can commit to raising a minimum of £200. Includes branded Alder Hey running top.